- Why Choose Gerber?
Why Choose Gerber?
If you've been in a collision / auto accident, the last thing you need is more stress. With over 75 years of industry experience, we offer peace of mind and a commitment to quality. When you bring your vehicle to Gerber Collision & Glass, we'll review the damages, provide you with an accurate written estimate, and walk you through the repair process.
Repair Status Updates
We understand that being without your vehicle can be an inconvenience, so depending on your preference, we'll arrange for a rental vehicle or courtesy car to be ready when you drop off your vehicle for repair. Our twice-weekly update phone calls ensure that you'll always know exactly what's going on with your vehicle. Or, if you prefer email or text, we’ll provide your updates that way- you decide what works best for you.
Why is Gerber highly wreck-ommended?
- We ensure quality results by following standardized repair procedures at each location.
- We have frame machines that straighten a vehicle's frame to within 2mm of safety specifications.
- Our shops are equipped with computerized paint systems that offer superior color-matching capabilities.
- Our paint booths use advanced ventilation systems to ensure a flawless finish.
- We are proud to offer a National Lifetime Guarantee on all of our work.
Find a Gerber Collision & Glass Repair Center Location near you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.