Entry Level Porter/Car Washer
Requisition ID: 2019-9621
Category: Collision Center Labor
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
We're promoting our current porter into a Body Tech Apprentice and need to fill this position.
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an Auto Body Porter / Detailer to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, efficiently clean and detail vehicles and facilities, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
- WOW every customer through all phases of the process
- Interior/exterior detailing of customer vehicles
- Transportation of company vehicles on and off company property
- General shop maintenance
- Automotive interest and desire to develop a career in the industry
- 1-3+ years automotive experience (work, school, hobby)
- Ability to keep up and succeed in a fast paced working environment
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record required
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Automotive Porter / Detailer. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.