Requisition ID: 2020-11703
Category: Collision Center Production
BUSY SHOPS * CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Auto Body Estimator to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, accurately assess damaged vehicles, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
CONTROL YOUR FUTURE
Our greatest asset is our team members – we invest in them and promote from within. As for compensation, the harder you work, the more you can earn. Our unique, proven WOW Operating Way improves productivity, reduces stress and provides team members a more consistent paycheck.
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking, up to date with equipment and technology
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
Gerber offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- WOW every customer through all phases of the collision repair process
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Write estimates using proper repair procedures in accordance with insurance partner and company guidelines
- Prepare supporting documentation for estimates, including taking photographs, completing forms, and other tasks required by insurance/fleet companies
- Attend/collaborate with team during daily production meetings
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completion of repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- World class customer service skills
- 1-3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with CCC One, Audatex, and/or Mitchell estimating systems
- Familiarity with various insurance direct repair guidelines
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
We are a high-performance company, looking for a high-performance Body Shop Estimator. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
GERBER – OUR PEOPLE DRIVE US
Search Keywords: Automotive, growth, advancement, collision repair, collision center, auto body, autobody, body shop, I-CAR, ICAR, dent repair, DRP, adjuster, appraiser, service advisor, writer
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.