Requisition ID: 2019-9222
Category: Collision Center Production
BUSY SHOPS * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS * STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for a Body Shop Mechanic to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hard working, quality minded Technician who is looking to make good money and be respected at work.
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Perform collision related mechanical repairs according to manufacturer specifications and company standards.
- Alignments, suspensions, and cooling system mechanical work.
- Work in harmony with the production schedule and coworkers to meet deadlines
- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience
- Ability to properly complete collision related mechanical repairs including suspension, brakes, alignment, cooling systems, dashboard, system diagnostics, drivability, and more.
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, paid training, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Automotive Mechanic. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.