Requisition ID: 2019-8887
Category: Collision Center Management
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Questions: Call/Text Jenny (708)642-0336
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an Auto Body Production Manager to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone to coordinate daily collision repair production to meet deadlines and maintain strict quality standards.
- Plan daily collision repair production schedule to maximize efficiency and maintain cycle time goals
- Run production meeting to communicate priorities to staff
- Perform in-process quality control checks to ensure company standards are met
- Immediately identify and address any quality issues or production delays
- Perform final quality inspection prior to delivery of the vehicle to customer
- 2-5+ years of body shop experience including including Body, Paint, Estimating, or Management.
- Thorough knowledge of the collision repair process including quality standards
- Solid problem solving abilities
- above average computer proficiency
- Ability to motivate staff to achieve common goals
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, paid training, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Body Shop Production Manager. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.