Assistant Production Manager
Requisition ID: 2020-10565
Category: Collision Center Management
Are you currently working in the Collision Industry or in the Automotive Field and looking to get into a Supervisory Position?
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an Assistant Production Manager to join our team in Glenview, IL.
We are looking to train someone to coordinate daily collision repair production to meet deadlines and maintain strict quality standards.
This Position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Questions? Want to apply?
- Plan daily collision repair production schedule to maximize efficiency and maintain cycle time goals
- Run production meeting to communicate priorities to staff
- Perform in-process quality control checks to ensure company standards are met
- Immediately identify and address any quality issues or production delays
- Perform final quality inspection prior to delivery of the vehicle to customer
- 2+ years of body shop experience including including Body, Paint, Estimating, Parts, or Customer Service.
- Solid problem solving abilities
- above average computer proficiency
- Ability to motivate staff to achieve common goals
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, paid training, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Body Shop Production Manager. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.