Sr. Compensation Analyst
Requisition ID: 2020-11338
Category: Human Resources
The Sr. Compensation Analyst will assist and support the development, implementation, administration, communication and maintance of compensation activities, processes, policies and programs. This individual is responsible for providing support across all compensation programs for US and Canada, including conducting job analysis and job evaluations; completing benchmark and ad hoc salary survey submissions, market pricing data analyses, administering annual merit cycle, quarterly and annual incentive programs, writing and evaluating job descriptions, analyzing and recommending budgets for salary structure planning, commission plans, cost modeling, assisting in the administration of various compensation programs, as well as contributing to compensation program designs, communication, and enhancements. This role reports to the Manager, Compensation.
- Support the development of competitive pay structures for exempt, non-exempt, and commission employees; ensure total rewards programs remain industry and market competitive and aligned with company compensation philosophy.
- Conduct job analysis interviews to document job content; recommend updates as compared to established framework.
- Evaluate job description content; make recommendations on FLSA exemption classifications and evaluate job description based on external and internal data; assist and provide support with the annual merit and annual /quarterly bonus implementation, administration, planning, payout and maintance; provide cost modeling and work with finance as needed; support the administration of incentive processing in HRIS.
- Assist with the ongoing administration of recognition award programs; ensure that local incentive plans and recognition approaches are aligned with the Company’s Total Rewards philosophies; ensure compliance with relevant compensation regulations, laws and employment standards.
Support and/or lead compensation assignments / projects ensuring delivery of results according to plan, scope timelines and expectations.
- Assist and/or lead job mapping and compensation process mapping; provide compensation support in company acquistions.
Support the development of compensation communications, training materials, and/or change management plans designed to increase employee/supervisor understanding of the Company’s compensation philosophy, programs and practices.
- Assist in the preparation of executive compensation disclosure information for the annual proxy statement and with executive compensation materials for Board of Directors, as needed.
- Administer job mobility requests and update practices based on best practices.
- Understands and comply with established governance processes; identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal control deficiencies.
- Other projects as assigned.
- This is not inclusive of all job duties and responsiblites.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business, human resources, finance, statistics, or a related field required.
- 5 - 7 years base, incentive and variable pay compensation experience required, including leading annual compensation processes such as merit review and bonus calculations.
- PHR, SPHR, CEBS and/or CCP certification preferred.
- Experience administering base, executive, and incentive compensation as well as commission programs preferred.
- Solid knowledge of job analysis & evaluation, particularly with market pricing, is required.
- Solid grasp of analytics, metrics, data and statistics.
- Ability to consult, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across all functional areas; demonstrated proactive communication.
- Customer-driven with emphasis on results and privacy.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and accountability.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and recommend and implement solutions.
- Knowledgeable of legislation, tax, and regulatory issues impacting compensation and benefits programs, ideally in both the US and Canada.
- Experience using Workday preferred, particularly Advanced Compensation module.
- Advance Expertise in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, including expert level in Google Sheets and/or Excel applications.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.