Auto Body / Collision Tech - Panama City
Requisition ID: 2020-11110
Category: Collision Center Production
Panama City, FL
BUSY SHOPS * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS * INDUSTRY LEADER
GERBER is searching for a TOP NOTCH Auto Body / collision Tech for our Panama City - Forester Trail body shop / collision center!
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an exceptional Auto Body Frame Technician to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hard working, quality minded Technician who is looking to make good money and be respected at work.
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Repair collision damaged vehicles according to manufacturer specifications and company standards
- Work in harmony with the production schedule including meeting deadlines
- 2-5+ years of auto body frame repair experience
- Ability to properly complete any and all frame repairs, including structural work
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Collision Frame Tech. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.