Gerber Collision & Glass - Wisconsin
Gerber Collision & Glass Wisconsin provides quality collision / auto body repair for all makes and models. With over 80 years of industry experience and hundreds of convenient locations across America, we are your best choice! Get started by scheduling an appointment at your nearest location.
Arranging Your Appointment Online
Gerber Collision & Glass offers online appointment scheduling to help get the repair process started. It only takes a few moments and is completely secure. Collision repair backed by a lifetime guarantee. Get it to Gerber!
Recent Wisconsin Customer Feedback
Extremely communicative and quick! They handled all of the back and forth between insurance company, myself and any other party involved. They provided me weekly updates and were extremely kind!
Jorden S. was really great to work with, he maintained good communication with me, so I knew exactly what was happening with my vehicle and when I would get it back. The car looked beautiful when I picked it up, on time and in great condition.
Best people I have ever done business with. Very professional and completed very fast. I would recommend these people to anyone
Fantastic job. Estimate matched the final bill. No surprises. And the car was completely cleaned. VERY impressed.
- Beaver Dam - 9666 Beaverland Pkwy
- Hales Corners - 6135 S 108th St
- Kenosha - 5419 Washington Rd
- Madison - 1726 S Park St
- Madison - 200 W Beltline Hwy
- Madison - 3321 Commercial Ave
- Madison - 5317 Wayne Terrace
- Middleton - 3447 Tribeca Dr
- Milwaukee - 3940 S 13th St
- Milwaukee - 6301 W Douglas Ave
- Monroe - N 2969 18th Ave
- Oshkosh - 1825 S Washburn St
- Portage - 3015 County Hwy CX
- Racine - 9503 Washington Ave
- Sauk City - S 10308 Richolson Dr
- Stoughton - 1477 Hwy 51
- Sun Prairie - 339 S Walker Way
- Watertown - 1220 Meadow St
- Waukesha - 1700 Arthur Ct
Why Choose Gerber?
- FREE Repair Estimates
- National Lifetime Guarantee
- Direct Billing to Insurance
- I-CAR Certified
Why Schedule an Appointment?
- To allow us to assess your vehicle's damage
- To provide you with a written repair estimate
- To familiarize you with the repair process
- To help with insurance-related paperwork
- To answer your questions
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.