Your car's windshield
takes a beating! Nearby vehicles kick up tiny pieces of gravel which can create chips and cracks in your auto glass.
Sometimes, it can be tempting to continue driving in spite of a cracked windshield
, simply because we're busy and it's hard to find the time to have our windshield repaired
Unfortunately, it's not just a cosmetic issue. Windshield cracks
can disrupt the driver's view and make driving unsafe. Not only that, the passenger compartment of your car was designed to be a shell of safety and the windshield glass
plays an important role in the structural support of the passenger compartment, as well as acting as a backstop for your car's airbag, should you be involved in an accident.
The Solution: Cracked glass
needs the same attention that you would give to other damage on your car. It needs to be fixed right away to restore your car's safety.
Trust the windshield replacement
experts at Gerber Collision & Glass to help you get back on the road in no time.
- Auto glass experts for over 70 years
- Highly trained, certified and experienced specialists
- We use only the highest quality materials (OEM quality)
- Free mobile service - we come to you!
- Many convenient shop locations in your neighborhood
- Approved by all major insurance companies, and we will handle all the paperwork
- Your auto glass may be replaced the same day, in many circumstances
- You'll enjoy a lifetime guarantee
Ready to restore the safety of your car?
Get a Windshield Replacement Quote Online
or call us at 877-7gerber (877-743-7237) for immediate assistance.